09 January 2011

Scrapbooking Sunday - First Sights of Paris

I am by no means an awesome scrapbooker, however I love it and feel that I am improving with practice. I thought it would be fun to share one of my weekly scrapbooking spreads on my blog to keep the motivation going. I also welcome any advice you may wish to offer in improving my scrapping skills.

In the weeks before and after christmas 2008, my husband & I, and his family travelled to Europe for a holiday. These photos were taken on our first day in Paris. It is also one of my early attempts at scrapbooking. I used a map and metro tickets to embellish the pages, along with 3D France inspired stickers. It also includes our Air France on board menu, which can be opened up and read. Nice way of saving the memory.

Sorry the photos are terrible. They were taken on my phone.

Comments are most welcome.


No comments: