23 February 2011

WOYWW #90

So here we are, another Wednesday. I would like to thank everyone who visited me last week for all your lovely birthday comments. Many of you will be happy to know I did not end up doing house work afterall. I decided it could wait... and unfortunately most of it is still waiting lol

Today there is not a huge amount going on at my desk, however I am keen to start a new challenge or two. There is a great one at Sketchy Thursday that is due in ASAP so I'll see how I go with that deadline. Otherwise I am still in my state of chaos.

My photos this week are shocking as they were done in a dark room with my phone. Feeling a bit under the weather so the photos look a bit that way too lol

I did get another parcel of goodies from Scrapbooking Haven. I seem to have become quite addicted to this great online store. I placed another order last night and then extra today too. Lots of Sizzix dies and embellishments. Oooops. Need to stop spending.


Scrap with V has a current how to and competition for a heap of Flourish with a bling. Be sure to stop by and check it out. I know I love the way this looks as I am yet to try, but have plans for bling in the future!

Don't forget to visit Julia to find out all about WOYWW.

15 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there Holly.. you really need a flash me dear!! as simply cant enjoy your lovely stash so will just imagine how yummy it is and know you will have fun playing,
Happy WOYWW! love Shaz in Oz.x

Neet said...

Not to worry about the photos, mine are full of lshadows - it's this weather.
Why stop spending? We all need to be cheered up at times and there's no better therapy than retail. #27

Helen said...

Well, I think it's a lovely desk!! and your layouts look fab.

donnalouiserodgers said...

open in photoshop, choose layers - new adjustment layer, adjust the exposure,

you will get the colours and the correct exposure without the glare of a flash...

or be dark and interesting...either way it looks like nice stash,

Dx

Sue said...

Hi y a
aww hope your feeling better soon,luv the weeding scrapbook oage, beautiful layout,lots of lovely goodies there,have good day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (18)

Karen said...

I hope you will start to feel better soon, love your scrapbook page, its really beautiful :)
Have a great WOYWW,
Karen #91

lisa said...

I had to laugh at Doone's comment, Holly. Dark and interesting is great.
Sorry to hear your feeling a bit under the weather.
Hugs Lisax

Nicky said...

looks like a great lot of stash to me and I love the layout you did in the above post ~ Nicky 4

HarmonySweetpea said...

Hi all,
Thanks for your visits. Ahhh those photos are truely awful. Sorry again!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I did not make it around last week because I had fallen right before I posted. So this is a belated birthday wish. Your layout in the next post is beautiful and I would be very happy if I had all that stash you just got. Sorry this is brief, but wanted to let you know I was here. Happy WOYWW.

Anonymous said...

Love the wedding day LO page, hope you don't go down with the flu or something! Great new goodies, spending is fun, paying for it, not so much!!!

Hugs
Brenda 103

Ciara said...

Hiya Holly, I hope that flu hasn't struck and that you're feeling better. Yay for new stash! It's so great when you get a new parcel of goodies to get stuck into.

BrossArtAddiction said...

Wow that sure is alot of new goodies! And I'm the same way about online shopping at my fav stores! I go back again and again when I forget something...lol.

Happy be-lated WOYWW and
Thanks for sharing! :D
#152

ƸӜƷ...x♥Tracey♥x...ƸӜƷ

Tertia said...

Hope you are feeling better by now. Looks like quite a haul of stash there.
Happy belated WOYWW

voodoo vixen said...

Love your LO of the wedding, it's a stunner and your flower is lovely! I have probs with photos being dark too - don't think blogger helps!! Sorry I am so late with my visiting - busy playing!! LOL Annette #5