22 March 2011

Brother & Sister

Hi Everyone,
I finished a layout for the Scrapbudz Latte & Cream March challenge the other day and have only just found a spare moment to post it up. It is a wedding layout (surprise) of me with my brother and sister. My brother was our MC and my sister was my maid of honour. She is also the mother of my adorable little niece who's photo's I posted up the other day.



You will probably notice the green streak down one of the photos lol My printer ink has almost run out so once the new one arrives today, I will re-print and stick over those photos. It was just really bad timing.

Here is the inspiration sketch from Scrapbudz:
Looks pretty yummy hey? And my favourite colour so how could I resist playing along with this one.

6 comments:

Eve said...

beautiful work holly thanks for playing along with us x

nicole said...

Your page is beautiful. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Budz :)

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wow you are doing well there Holly you turned these colours in a beautiful layout thanks for sharing, thanks for popping by my desk early this morning.. yes was up early then went back to bed am like that!
Shaz in Oz.x

Sheila said...

I love your layout! Great colours! The cardstock is super chic.

annette said...

great take on the 'latte & cream' challenge on scrapbudz Holly ... thanks for playing along X:)

Marelle said...

Holly congrats on your DT possie at Scrapbudz
I am looking forward to working with you!!
love your workxx