15 April 2011

April Latte & Cream Challenge - Scrapbudz

There is a new latte and cream challenge over at Scrapbudz. The requirements are to use the yummy photo for inspiration and create your layout on a cream or kaft background.

Here is the inspiration pic:
And here is my DT example:




Its only my second attempt working with paint in the background so probably not a total success. This colour scheme really did challenge me as I do hate orange lol Might have something to do with being a red head.. its hardly a colour that suits me. But I do love green!

The photos are of my husband having his first hold of our new niece and since I'm sooooo clucky right now, I just love these photos!

So be sure to come play along with the challenge and also see what amazing creations the DT have on display.

6 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

I think you have done a great job with both the paint Holly and the orange. Funny I am challenging myself to use the same colour a bit more too.

Eve said...

great take on this challenge holly ...

Karen Shady said...

YUMMM !!!!!!! love what you did for this challenge... love the paint, and the flowers xx

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW Holly the paint look great!!!!!!!! and those colours yumBO...
Great Layout all round..
Have a great week
TONI
XOXOXOXOXO

Rachael Funnell said...

Awesome LO Holly!!!! LOVE that Paint,the Accordian Flowers & gotta love the butterflies... I just picked up some of those metal 1's the other day!! hehehehe..
I must try & play along too!
Enjoy your day!
XXX

mandysea said...

Gorgeous colour and LOVE those flowers!!! that inspiration pic is just YUM!