29 April 2011

Fairytale Layout

Morning everyone (or evening... depending where you are)

I thought what better way to start the day of the Royal wedding than with my own fairytale wedding layout lol Actually I only thought of that then but it seemed fitting.

Before easter I purchased 3 Kaisercraft mini paper pads from Ebay. Bubblegum hills, Nan's favourites, and Magic Happens. They arrived yesterday, along with some very fitting purple flowers to create this layout in under an hour. That's actually extremely good for me. I'm a slow scrapper.

I've added this and the card below to my Kaiser DT post, however for those of you who have already visited that post (thankyou lovelies), I wanted to post it seperately as well. I'm entering it into the current challenge at These are a few of my favourite things, which is a choose your own type challenge. My catagory for the challenge is my Favourite memory but it also fits in with my favourite manufacturer, in case you haven't already noticed haha.

Its great what you can do with the mini pads. I thought it would be tricky at first but I'm happy with the end result.

 And a quick Bubblegum Hills card with my new Maryanne creatables doily die.

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee this Holly! I love love love love that photo, what you did with the mini papers and LOVEEEEEEEEEEE those flowers!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

And I bet you had far more fun and memorable moments too!
Your layout is lovely,Holly.

Jasmine S said...

This looks stunning. I love the color against the black background. Beautiful.

Julie said...

Looks great Holly. good Luck with the Kaiser dt call.

Ramona said...

Hi holly, applied for the dt too and wanted to wish you the best of luck! You work is really wonderful, love your layout style!

LG said...

How amazing is this!!! You never cease to amaze me.