02 May 2011

Some Weekend Shares

Hi everyone,
I seem to be doing a lot of blogging over the past couple of days. Been a busy bee. Anyway, I have a few recent layouts to share with you, completed within the past week. Some were during the Wicked Princcesses cyber crop this weekend, and others are DT projects for Scrapbooking Haven.

 Scrapbooking Haven DT layout. I needs a little something else. Its using the Cosmo Cricket Chemisty range, which was a real challenge for me as they aren't colours I'm used to working with. Also includes an RW lasercut chipboard. They can be purchased here.

 This layout was a cyber crop challenge to use pink or purple with black and have a grungy look. The photo is my niece and I at her very first music festival a few years back. She was about 15...therefore I was about 25 lol Nice quick layout.
 This is another cyber crop layout, using Kaisercraft Chanteuse and English rose. The challenge was lucky dip and I was unlucky enough to get my worst criteria... paint, as well as staples and multi photos. The stamples are impossible to see in the photo, but they are along the top side of the precious moments paper, beneath the prima flower. Everything here was purchased from Haven too.

More cosmo cricket Chemistry. This one is my parents at their 40th wedding anniversary dinner earlier this year. They aren't the most photogenic people I know. Always silly faces for dad and often no smiles for mum haha

Among all the scrapping this weekend I was able to clean the oven, do some out door work and watch some tv/movies with my husband. I also cleaned my scrap space up a bit today so I have left the chair a few times LOL

Enjoy the rest of your day. My long weekend is nearing its end... back to work tomorrow :-(

4 comments:

Alanna said...

Gosh you've been busy! I really love the LOVE layout... although minimilistic I think it really allows the photo to shine through! :) Love the chipboard too. I'm sure you're Mum will love that canvas... which reminds me, I should really get to work on my Mum's Day pressie!

Toby and Valerie Durham said...

I was thinking the same thing! You have been busy! Love all of your layouts - I'm impressed at the variety in your styles!

Missy Whidden said...

Beautiful layouts!! I love your color schemes and how you change up your style with each layout. Thanks for playing with us at ScrapFIT!

Kelly B Rutherford said...

Great LO's!!! Thanks for working out with us at scrapFIT!