27 June 2011

Layout to Share and a Sale at WP

Morning everyone,
Monday again. Seems the weekends are over way too quick. I had some news at work that I should probably share. I got a promotion at work. I am now the senior psychologist at the centre I work in. Its a bit exciting but stressful too as it comes at a time when we are excessively short staffed and there is a structural change taking place... still its career progression, which can only be a positive.

Before I share my latest layout, I just wanted to let you know there is a big sale on over at Wicked Princesses. Lots of the kits are 50% off with all others at least 20% off, plus discounts on mists, masks and Krissy's handmade embellishments...My Vintage Blossoms. Some fabulous bargains so quick.. before it all sells out. Head over here.  Also, you have until midnight Wednesday to finish the cyber crop challenges for some great prizes.



Okay, now onto a layout. This next layout had a bit of a joint inspiration. It was inspired by Barb's challenge at the cyber crop to scrap about something that comforts you in the cold of winter... so I picked my husband ;) These photos were taken in winter in Melbourne which is pretty freezing. They were at my sister in laws 40th birthday party 2 years ago. Such a fun night!

I was also inspired by one of this month's sketches at Kaisercraft, and have used mostly Kaiser products, with a combination of Skull girl and Velvet ensemble.... strange mix I know! This is the sketch:


Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

Rachael Funnell said...

Another Awesome Layout Holly!!!
The red stitching around the smaller piece of paper.... makes this Layout, Pop...
Congrats on the Promotion!
Enjoy your week...