28 June 2011

Sunset

Hello lovely bloggers,
I have another layout to share. A nice summer inspired one. This one is featuring a lovely chipboard title from WOW chipboard. You can purchase it here.

To achieve this chipboard look, I inked the title with 3 different inks, starting from the lightest colour down to the brighter red ink. I did this by dabbing the chipboard with my ink pad. I then gave it a bit of a glossy shine with a coat of Mod Podge dimensional magic. I love how it turned out as it is perfect for another honeymoon layout.



This  layout features some more Seaside collection from Kaisercraft and some cute flowers from D-Lish scraps. The photos are with my new camera but bare with  me... it is so technical so will take some figuring out LOL Its fun though!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Love the layout, thanks for sharing on the windsor's blog. This inking on the chipboard is great.

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

How good does you title look Holly? What a terrific layout.

Rachael Funnell said...

Such A bright & colorful Layout...
That Chippie looks Totally Awesome!!!