05 July 2011

New Challenge at Scrapbudz

Hi everyone,
Well I've had a fabulous day other than work being crazy. I moved into and totally re-arranged my new office at work so that was a bit of fun. I was also a very lucky blog candy winner...thanks Anthea. And have been asked to be a guest designer... however I cannot reveal the details on that just yet.

There is a new challenge up at Scrapbudz for July. Its a sketch challenge and one that I loved working with.

Here is my DT layout featuring myself and my lovely bridesmaids. You can find the challenge here.  So be sure to come play along!




I have used the Kaisercraft Chapter one collection for my layout, including the mini pad, with Kaiser paper blooms and ZVA bling.

4 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

Gorgeous Holly!! this Layout is totally Gorgeous... You work SOOOO well with Kasiercraft!!!
I hope to find time & play along!!

Julie said...

Deliciously pretty, Holly!

Jasmine S said...

Love your take on the sketch Holly. I found it sooooo hard as it was a bit busy for me...but you have used it perfectly.
Gorgeous photos of you and the gals.

uhooi said...

Uhooi,,
Wow,, This card is beautiful, nice and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

There was an error in this gadget