21 July 2011

News to Share

Here is the latest post at Scrapbook kits by Scrap With V:

Wow, this was so hard! I had well over 40 applications and had to narrow it down to 16 positions (but that didn't work, and I've taken on four extra team members). The quality of work sent in from scrappers all around the world was totally amazing. And that's what made it so hard to narrow down the list. If I haven't chosen you this time, do not be disheartened, and please submit for our next call. (-: I've made an executive decision to limit all design team members to two consecutive terms of 6 months. After that, they are required to take a break for 6 months before they can reapply. This way, there is always new talent and fresh scrapping styles available for the customers. And it allows everyone to get a turn on our team. Sound fair? I hope so.

But without further ado, and in no particular order, please meet my new team for the next 6 months:

CAZ HANCOCK - NZ
HELEN TILBURY - STH AFRICA
RAISSA COSTA CARVALHO- BRAZIL
PETRA OFFRELL - SWEDEN
JUANNA SIA - SINGAPORE
YVONNE SHEPHERD - AUS
HOLLY CONNORS - AUSLISA KAMPHIUS - AUS
LEAH SCHAEFFER - USA
KIM KENDALL - AUS
ERIN REED - USA
PAM PRITZL - USA
AMY BENDER - USA
KRISTIE TAYLOR - USA
KIRSTEN CASEY - AUS
REBEKKAH MITCHELL - AUS
MICHELLE WALLACE - AUS
NICK KNOPKE - AUS
VALERIE BISHOP -USA
ANNETTE GEARSIDE - AUS - CARD KIT DESIGNER
JODI DOLBEL - LIMITED EDITION KIT DESIGNER

5 comments:

Alyssa - Live. Love. Craft. said...

Hey! I was looking around your blog and I saw that you like DIY projects! You might like my blog {live. love. craft.}, come check it out! And while you're there leave comment or follow me if you like it!

Rachael Funnell said...

*YAY* A BIG Congrats Holly...

Barb Turner said...

Congratulations Holly :)

Sheila said...

Congrats on your design team assignment!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO WTG Holly congrats :)