26 October 2011

Feeling A Bit Special

Hi all,
Today has been a bit exciting, being featured in 2 places today. My submission for the Helmar October challenge was featured today on the Helmar USA facebook page.

Also, my guest design submissions to Words or Whatever were featured on their blog... here.

I'm definitely on a roll with my creating this week too. Seems like the creative mojo has returned after a bit of a break due to the stress and burn out of work. So that's pretty exciting too!

Here is my favourite creation from my WOW guest design work:





The layout stand was painted in browns roughly and then using Helmar crackle medium and white paint, I created the antique look with the darker colours showing through beneath the crackles. I love the way this turned out. It will be a great way to display my favourite layouts.

 This chipboard title was also done with some paint layering and Helmar 2 step crackle medium.

Materials: Kaisercraft velvet ensemble paper, mini pad, rub on, journal tags; black & white cardstock; WOW title.

 Materials: Kaiser velvet ensemble paper; Bo bunny paper; Prima flowers and bling; kaiser flowers; WOW title.
 Materials: Coordinations cardstock; zva bling; prima flowers; WOW title.
Materials: Making memories paper; kaiser blooms & rub on, WOW title.

Thanks for taking the time to look.

Holly xo

3 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!
CONGRATS on the 2 features....
& by looking @ all this GORGEOUSNESS it's NO wonder!!!!
The 12x12 WOW Display Stand is UTTERLY DIVINE.. YOU have done a FANTASTIC JOB!!!
W W WOWZERS is all I get type out about these layouts HOLLY!!!
xx

Jasmine S said...

Wow Holly. The creativity is flying high at your house. Congrats on the features, that's just wonderful.
Your work is beautiful.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! Your work is so beautiful - that frame is just stunning!!
Congratulations on your featured projects :0)
Hugs
xoxo