25 October 2011

Perfect Sentiments Card Challenge

Hi All,
A quick share for the Perfect Sentiments weekly card challenge. My mum is booked in for an operation tomorrow so it was a perfect time to play along with this challenge, which is to create a get well card with embossing.

I thought I'd try a round card for something different.

I actually contemplated trying out for this DT as although I'm not much of a card maker, I loved the idea that it would motivate me to make a different card each week rather than having to throw one together at the last minute like I currently do. Instead I'll just have to play along as often as I can.

Such glorious weather here in Queensland today. Definitely wish I'd spent my day outside instead of at work!!

Holly xo

9 comments:

Parables of a Crafter said...

Great choice in using the round card for this!! Your soft colors are beautiful on this and I love that flower!!

krcmasterpiece said...

I like the round card. Something different. I haven't tried it myself. Love the colors.

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

I love the round card and the soft feel of this card! Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us this week at The Perfect Sentiment!

Stacey

Kimberly J. said...

Great Shape card!! The flower is a perfect touch!! :) Thanks for joining the challenge this week at The Perfect Sentiment!

Samantha said...

I am am sure your mum will love it! Beautiful circle card. Hope all goes smoothly for her surgery. Thanks for playing along with the Perfect Sentiment.

shaunnaRooskie :) said...

WOW! Holly! i love the round shape of your card and the softness that the flower and embossing give this design!!! thanks for playing at Perfect Sentiment, you rocked this challenge :)

Jennipher said...

Holly, fantastic take on this challenge. I love that embossed background you have used. The butterfly is beautiful and the stickers make a unique way to do the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at the Perfect Sentiment.

jan farnworth said...

what a great card and i am sure your mom will love it thanks for joining us at the perfect sentiment hope to see you again this week.

Sarah Bennett said...

Super cute card- love the round shape! The embossing looks great and your little rhinestone and butterfly are wonderful added touches. Best wishes for a smooth operation and quick recovery to your Mum!
Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!