19 November 2011

Getting Published

Ooooh I forgot to share my exciting news. I mentioned a while ago that one of my layouts had been picked up for consideration by Scrapbooking Memories magazine. Since then I've had to post 3 layouts off to them for consideration. Yay!

On Wednesday I came home to a very exciting email... the first of my accepted layouts is actually getting published. Woot! It'll be in about 6 months time... Vol 14, No 5 to be exact but how exciting! I am stoked! A sign of things to come maybe.

It's just such an honour to think one of my creations is considered good enough to share with the public. It just makes me realise how far I've come in less than a year since I started blogging and really getting into my scrapping!

Actually, that reminds me... my bloggiversary is in December. Might need to do a bit of a blog candy to celebrate :) Stay tuned...

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

oh well done Holly.. i will look out for your name and i hope it will be more often for you too!!

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Hi there Holly, well done on being published glad to see your work has been ticking over there so very nicely well done - and have some blogaversary candy too for all my wonderful Encouragers if you want to pop have link at top of side bar -you and I started at similar times! Love Shaz in oz.x

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

That is great news Holly. So glad you enjoy this wonderful craft.

Jasmine S said...

I am sooooooo excited for you Holly. I know the feeling of that first publication. A great achievement and I am sure we will see your name in lights a lot more. Cannot wait to see which creation is in 14.5.

Alanna said...

Woohoo Holly!! That is super awesome news :) :)

Julie said...

congrats on the publication.