16 June 2012

I'm Back...

In case you were wondering where I was... although probably not! lol

My husband and I just spent 7 nights in Tasmania and had a mostly wonderful time. There is something very spectacular about the Tasmania experience. The contrast between city, mountain and ocean is pretty awesome. We really enjoyed our time in Hobart especially. And the Tasman Wilderness Cruise... a must do!!!

As we have not long been home, I haven't the energy to upload photos yet but tomorrow I'll post up some of our holiday snaps. And some pics of the smash album I was working on during the trip. Such an awesome idea those Smash books. Far more interactive than a simple travel journal and far quicker than traditional scrapping.

Anyway...until tomorrow...enjoy your night.

Holly xo

No comments: