22 August 2012

Birthday

Hey there

A quick share from the retreat. In our Fancy that retreat bags, we had a lovely Bella Boulevard kit to work with in pretty purples. This is one of the layouts I made using the kit during the retreat of my niece Kaleaha's first birthday earlier this year:






I am entering this one for the Sassy Scrapper August sketch challenge. It's so rare I get to play along with challenges these days so always nice when retreats give that opportunity. I wonder if I'll get more or less scrapping done once maternity leave kicks in. My guess is more before bub arrives... then much less for a while lol

Thanks for visiting.

Holly x

3 comments:

Anne P said...

Fabulous LO. It is just awesome.

glorygirl said...

What a pretty layout! Love your take on the sketch! Best wishes to you and your little one on the way!

Belinda Scott said...

Sooooo pretty!!! Love it :)