16 October 2012

Recent Creations

Hello

Thought I had better share something crafty to prove I have been doing some scrapping etc lately. Here are a couple of recent creations:

School Days - This one is for the Scrapbooking Top 50 North America challenge. I got Hawaii as my location so the layout had to include lots of flowers, a banner and some randomness. My randomness are the bling flowers scattered on the page. These photos are me from when I first started school. Prep in fact... back in around 1988 I think. Wasn't I adorable? haha

 The layout was done using the Lake House collection from Kaisercraft, with a Manor house flower, D-lish scraps flower and twine, AC thickers and some other random flowers and a doily. The other flowers were from a Japanese online store. Extremely cheap for a massive bulk amount of flowers. A lucky discovery by a friend and the flowers are great.

This next one is my latest creation for the Designer Scrapbooking DT. Don't you just love the fabulous wooden frames they have. I do!

 Although I apologise for the terrible photos. Bad light on a gloomy day. And also the photos in there are only temporary to give an idea how it looks finished. I plan to put photos of our new bub in there once she arrives :) This one was done with the Kaiser Tigerlilly collection like the rest of the pretties I am making for the nursery or baby related at least.

You would have noticed the cute pic of my fur babies in there. So a little update on how they are travelling following their vet trip yesterday.

Dexter is being quite odd, and spending most of his time hanging out in his cat carrier still. A bit sore and sorry perhaps after his procedure but he's very cute and affectionate when he gets pats. And eating normal. So maybe he just likes the carrier. It has given me a great idea to get the boys their very own plush pet bed for christmas since once the baby comes, they won't be able to sleep in our room for a few months.

Squeak on the other hand is just being Squeak. Completely oblivious to the fact that he has a heart condition and being his normal fun, cute and playful self. And snuggling up to bring brother to keep Dexter company during his quiet time.

Hope you are having a good day.

Holly x

1 comment:

Anne P said...

Two fabulous creations.