23 November 2012

A2Z Scraplets November Releases Pt 2

Hey there
 
Still no clue what to do with blogger and my issue of having no room left in my picasa web albums. I don't want to upgrade and pay for an account. Would love to know what everyone else does for uploading their photos? I realise my file sizes are probably my biggest problem as I don't usually reduce the size and am now stuck with this issue since I dont plan to go back and re-load all the photos into my old blog posts at smaller file sizes lol. So all tips much welcome :)
 
So onto the next lot of shares:
 
Bright Sunshiney Day - How cute is that title?
 
 
 Materials: Echo park pp; Crete paper pp; Kaisercraft Collectables; D-lish scraps doily & other embellishments; Kaisercraft rub on; A2Z Scraplets title; Kindy glitz; other - flowers.
 
 
Baby Boy
Materials: Kaisercraft PP, Mini pad & alpha stickers; A2Z Scraplets heart; adornit alphas; AC Thickers; D-lish scraps flowers.

Anyway, it is almost the weekend so I hope you all have something exciting planned. For me it will be a busy one. Tomorrow we have lots planned to do around the house. Hubby is going to mow and I want to get a few more things ticked off the to do list because at this rate, I am not going to get half of what I want done before our bundle arrives. But I did achieve a couple of to do list items today -  defrosted freezer and negotiated better rate on our home loan. It doesn't hurt to ask. The savings may not be huge but every little bit in our pocket instead of the banks is a bonus.

Hope you have a fantastic weekend planned... and hopefully some scrapping!

Holly x

1 comment:

Kat said...

great layouts and photos. that first layout is really fun...i love how colorful it is.