01 December 2012

The Bump

Hey there

Well its December already and the shops are already crazy with people getting ready for Christmas.We went to pick up a few things this morning and it was kinda awful lol But that could have something to do with me being pretty sore and sorry with only 5 days left til bubs due. I almost finished my christmas present shopping, with the exception of one item that thankfully I don't have to go to a shopping centre to get. We also picked up some last minute baby items to save worrying once she arrives.

The other night I decided to do a bit of a just because layout. It's been a while since I've done any layouts for any purpose other than DT stuff so it was fun to scrap something random. This pic I chose to scrap was a brave one. Not really one to go around flashing my belly in its huge state but its important to record my pregnancy in its full glory lol The pic was at the almost 31 week stage so a while ago now. I guess I should do another bare belly one before the big arrival.


 Materials: Coordinations cardstock; Kaisercraft miss match mini pad & collectables; Scrapmatts chipboard kite and branch; AC thickers; Adorn it alpha stickers; other - flowers, twine.



Anyway I'm about to drag hubby to an advance screening of Pitch Perfect. It looks pretty funny and I'm a Glee fan so I like the dorky singing theme. Thought it was best to get in one last movie date before the big arrival.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend so far.

Holly x

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

OHHH do take care Holly! and I love seeing baby bump layouts, I did not take any photos like that when I was expecting... really wish I had now.. all the best for the new arrival!!

Alanna said...

Good on you for being brave and scrapping this GORGEOUS pic of your and your tummy!! Just beautiful :) :)

Will kbe thinking of you over the next week and wishing you well for your big day!