22 April 2013

My Best Friend's Wedding

Hello
 
On the weekend one of my best friend's married her partner of 9 years. It was great to celebrate along with them, especially since I've known both of them since we were in fact 9 when I started at the same primary school. My friend loves bright colours so the day was beautifully decorated with rainbow colours and butterflies. And of course she looked stunning.
 
Below is the wedding card I made for them
 


 Materials: Kaisercraft mini pad, collectables, card, bling & flower; Scrapmatts chipboard; Tim holtz distress ink; D-lish scraps washi tape; other - thread.

And some wedding pics:
 The beautiful Bride Kelly
 
 Me, hubby and daughter
 
The bridal party after they have been announced as Mr & Mrs
 
The wedding was intended to have been a surprise wedding, disguised as a 30th birthday and I had the honour of making the invitations for the party. My friend isn't great with secrets though so there probably wasn't anyone left at the wedding who didn't know they were coming to a wedding lol
 
Hope they are enjoying the start of their honeymoon today :)
 
Holly x

No comments: