03 August 2013

Oh Yum!

Hey there

As you may have noticed.... or maybe not. I have been dabbling in digital scrapbooking lately as well as the digital project life. In fact, this is my 4th digital scrapbook layout but I haven't been able to share the other 3 as amazingly enough, they have all been accepted for consideration to be published by Scrapbooking Memories. Wow!! This one wasn't quite magazine quality though haha Still... 3 outta 4. Can't complain!


This layout is actually done using the Becky Higgins Blush Project Life core kit from the Digital Project Life store. Just goes to show these kits are great for more than just Project Life. It also uses a couple of bits from a template.

My daughter was recently given her first strawberry to try and loved it. This was actually her second day of strawberries and there was no hesitation on this occasion. I was actually enjoy an arvo snack while she was meant to be having a nap in my lap... but no. She wanted mummy's snack too. Too cute!

It amazes me that my princess is already 8 months today. It has flown by and the past week or two has been so full of new skills and habits. She is pretty close to crawling, doing the commando thing all around the lounge. She easily pulls herself into sitting position now and with a little help, pulls up to a standing position too and then the first word happened too. Bub. Neither mum or dad won that one. Probably a good thing lol

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Holly x

No comments: