08 September 2013

New Digi Page

Hey there

It has been the craziest 2 months but will hopefully start to slow down in a couple of weeks when work isn't as full on. We have new staff starting so I can start sharing a bit of my workload again thankfully! Been insane having a full time work load but only working part time lol Ahh well. Can't say I'm bored!

My other side project, Sweet Harmony Delights has also been going really well which is great. I do have a big stocktake needed so I can stop taking over the entire house with store products. I have already had more than 50 orders which is quite humbling!

But the good news is I have been creating. I will share some new project life pages with you in the next week. I am also up with some new stuff at Scrapmatts on Thursday so I will share that on the blog too. Although I forgot to photograph a wedding card before giving it to the recipients lol Oops!

For now, a quick share of a digi page. These are perfect when I have a sleeping bub on me on nights she might be a little less settled. I love that I can still create while keeping her close :)



Thanks for stopping by

Holly x