15 October 2013

Digital Baby Album Weeks 44 & 45

Hello

I cannot believe my little miss is nearing 12 months already. This year has flown by, it feels like it was only yesterday she was born. But at the same time, it feels like she has been apart of my life forever.

There are lots of things I need to get done before her 1st birthday... like planning her party, doing a few crafty related projects such as invites and decorations and creating some digital fun for her birthday, such as a video with snippets of her first year. And of course finishing her baby album so I can get it printed before Christmas. Ahhhh.... lol

At least here are 2 more completed pages for the album.


Both pages are using a mixture of Becky Higgins project life Blush, midnight and baby neutral kits, with Becky Higgins and Lori Whitlock page templates.
 
Thanks for popping by. I am off to start working on all those tasks I just listed lol
 
Holly x

No comments: