07 January 2014

Decemeber Daily Wrap Up

Hello everyone
 
After a few technological delays, I am here to share my last few December Daily pages. I decided to only go to Boxing Day this year in my DD album, rather than through to new Year's Eve as we didn't have a lot on in between those days this year. 

This first page has a bit of up cycling as a filler page using a pattern cut from a gift bag & a gift tag.





There should be another page of this protector but my printer has not allowed me to print the reverse side of this protector yet which will be the same template but with Christmas Day pics.



 Love this pic of my daughter falling asleep on my brothers shoulder. He lives interstate so it would have been nice for him to have this special uncle moment. She still looks so tiny here.





This final page is a fave too. Simple and bold. 



December daily complete for another year (probably time I finished last years) and now for my farewell. 

As you may have already noticed, I have decided not to continue on with Polly! In 2014. This was a tough decision as I very much enjoyed my time on this team & have loved all the goodies in my monthly PL kits, not to mention my month as guest scrapbook kit DT too. However I have decided to simplify my Scrapbooking more in 2014 which means my weekly album is going digital. I will still be doing catch up for my 2013 album & keep a physical album for my daughter so there will still be traditional PL (and Scrapbooking) happening, but not as much. 

Thanks Kayla & Ruth for having me on the team. It's been a blast & I can't wait to see what the 2014 team bring!

Holly x


e539e0819652b1c0f375f74145c47db41f03682d23f85674f9




No comments: